ACCESS TO TRAINING EQUIPMENT, ANYWHERE
TRAINING, WITHOUT US
After completing hands-on training, one must either pass their trade test or be competent to do the job. In both cases either in school or at work, below are common experiences:
For the Educator/Employer
- Poor maintenance of training equipment.
- Equipment theft and costly replacements.
- Arranging field trips can be too much admin.
- Threat of poor pass rates and low learner employability.
For the Learner/Employee
- Limited practice time with hands-on apparatus.
- No prior knowledge of the workshop and procedures.
- Pressure to get it right first time and avoid failing.
- Cannot experience emergency or unforeseen scenarios.
TRAINING, WITH METANOUS
Immerse your learners in vast workplace scenarios to enhance their competency and make them work-ready graduates. All this in a risk-free, scalable, collaborative, and fun way of learning you can try out.
Need anything else? Let us help you.
Don’t take our word for it, see what others are saying about what we’ve done with them and the companies they work for.
OUR LOYAL CLIENTS